Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Megan's Walking

Megan's First Steps

OK so these aren't really Megan's very first steps, but the camera wasn't rolling that day. She took a step or two starting about two weeks ago, and now she's starting to put several together.
She can also bend down from standing to squating then sit down without just plopping on her butt, although she does that too sometimes.

I think you have to download the video to your computer to watch it. Hope it doesn't take too long. Will have to see if we can imbed the video from another website later. Just click on the link at the top of this message.

I can't believe how big my little girl is getting. She says Mama and Dada and tries to say fish, book and milk. She's also learning some sign language. Aunt Barbie The Everything Book is her absolute favorite. She loves to turn the pages over and over and over again. She'll sit on my lap and look at that book for about 15 minutes which is pretty long for an 11 month old.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

That was way too cute!!!!
Love ya~
Lisa

Mommy K said...

I love it!!! Yay Megan, you're such a big girl now!
I love you guys!