Saturday, June 9, 2007

Trying out the Blog thing.

Well I created this blog back in April but never really posted anything. I'm trying again.

Megan is, of course, the light of out lives. She went to her first birthday party today and saw her first clown. She wasn't very impressed, but at least she didn't cry. After we got home, David and I spent the afternoon building towers of blocks. Megan had a great time knocking them all down.

Megan also loves to sit on my lap and read her books. She also loves to dance and clap to music. She has figured out that pushing buttons and turning knobs on our stereo will make her music come on and get really LOUD.


Well now to see if I can figure out how to add pictures to this thing. Well had them and lost them will try again.


Love you all. Angela

No comments: